Flexible. Affordable. No B.S.
You’re a pro! And, 99% of the time, you’ve got this. But even veterans face new and tricky situations every now and then.
Or, maybe you just had the rug pulled out from underneath you. Things have changed for your organization and the future is less certain than it once was.
Perhaps you’re in a new role or new to the profession and you want to get off to a strong, fast start. Big wins are out there for you, but you need a game plan that you can be confident in.
We all need a sounding board from time to time–a trusted advisor that can bring experience and a fresh perspective to whatever it is we’re facing.
If that’s you, you’re in the right place. A short-term, flexible coaching arrangement might be just what you need to get unstuck, put a plan together, and move forward with confidence.
Who I Help
I’ve helped fundraising professionals of all types overcome obstacles, find their footing, and make meaningful progress. Here are some examples:
- Busy Development Directors trying to make time for major gifts work
- Annual Giving professionals looking grow unrestricted gift revenue while also building a major gifts pipeline
- New Chief Development Officers trying to forge an effective fundraising partnership with their Chief Executive and Board
- Teams making the transition from a low ROI model (events and crowdfunding) to a high ROI model (major gifts and campaigns)
The Benefits of Coaching
Since you’re here, I’m guessing you’re not looking for a complicated, long-term consulting arrangement. You don’t need a team of experts to come in, review everything you do, and deliver a 50 page report. (Most of that report will be off-the-shelf recommendations that aren’t right for your organization anyway.) Too much time, too much money.
What if you could get timely, relevant advice focused on your unique challenges? Maybe it’s a weekly check-in to discuss ideas with a trusted sounding board, or a monthly accountability session. Or perhaps it’s several hours, just one time, to work through a thorny problem or put a game plan together.
This kind of help shouldn’t be hard to come by and it shouldn’t break the bank.
So, let’s talk!
If you think Fundraising Coaching might be right for you, shoot me an email at email@example.com. That’s all you need to do to get the ball rolling.
We’ll work together to figure out what you need and if I can help. And my promises to you are 1) it won’t be complicated for you, and 2) you won’t feel any pressure from me. In fact, here are the exact next steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make contact
- We’ll set up 30 min phone call so I can learn about your challenges/opportunities
- I will be honest about whether Coaching with K. Michael is the right fit
- If I think I can help, I’ll email you written proposal within three business days for getting started
- You review it and decide whether you’re ready to move forward
- I’ll invoice 50% up front for our initial arrangement and 50% when it concludes
I hope you’ll reach out. There’s no downside. I’m in the trenches just like you are and I love connecting with fellow professionals. Just send an email to email@example.com and we’ll set up a quick and easy assessment call.
I look forward to working with you!